domingo, 18 de junho de 2023

Waiting for a Miracle

Waiting for a Miracle


On that same night, after reflecting on Deputy Deltan Dallagnol's experience and his encounter with God, I decided to open my heart and share my story with the world. With a lump in my throat and courage in my chest, I began writing about the difficulties my wife and I are facing.

Many years ago, in 1994, I took out a loan with Banco do Brasil S/A when I was still an employee. The accumulated amount over the years is quite significant, totaling R$1,442,549.94. In 1997, I made the decision to join the Voluntary Departure Plan, known as PDV. The reasons for my choice were varied and personal, but it doesn't matter now, as 26 years have passed since then.

This June 2023, I received a Judicial Notice informing me that the property we own is about to be auctioned. After leaving the bank, I managed to pay off part of the loan for a few years, but unfortunately, I reached a point where I couldn't afford the installments anymore. Now, at 70 years old, my wife and I are at risk of losing our home and facing the uncertainty of paying rent.

In addition, we are facing health problems and have accumulated debts from consigned loans. I sought help from lawyers, but they told me that options were limited. Faced with this desperate situation, I remembered Deputy Dallagnol's experience and the miracles that God had performed in his life.

I decided to entrust everything to God. I felt a response in my heart, telling me to open my heart and share my story. Writing these words hasn't been easy for me; it requires courage, and I feel vulnerable, but I feel it's what I must do.

Just like Deputy Dallagnol, I realized that maybe I'm not alone on this journey. But if I don't share my story, no one will know.

By sharing my story, I also trust that God will touch the hearts of many people who will empathize with what we're going through. God has shown His provision and His care.

Although the injustice seems too great to bear, and the uncertainty about the future is overwhelming, I have to remember God's promises.

Even though it may seem impossible to prevent the auction of our home, as I share my story and open my heart, I feel that God is with us. He is our strength, our refuge, and our hope.

Writing these words and sharing them publicly is not a guarantee of a solution to our problems, but it is a step toward faith and trust that God is in control. I hope that by sharing my story, others will also find the courage to face their own challenges and trust in God even in the most difficult situations.

I am grateful to everyone who will help us in one way or another. I don't know what the future holds for us, but with faith, hope, and love, we will continue moving forward.





Only if you can and want to.
May God bless you and your entire family.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário